FeesDue to uncertainty regarding the coronavirus epidemic's course and bearing in mind the safety of all the participants, the Organisers have decided to make the conference entirely online.
The full fee for the Łódź Session is EUR 180. This includes registration, the academic programme, a copy of the e-book of abstracts, and all other documentation.
- participants without presentation pay EUR 150 / PLN 300*
- Polish participants living and working in Poland pay PLN 350
- Polish students and PhD candidates pay PLN 200
- international students and PhD candidates pay EUR 100
DeadlinesThe new deadlines are:
- 25 October - final deadline for submission of abstracts
- 31 October – confirmation of participation (please download the registration form HERE)
- 20 November – payment deadline
- 27 November – deadline for uploading the pre-recorded presentation
Payment options (bank transfer is preferred):
- Item: Attendant's FULL NAME, affiliation, and the code DUO2020 (e.g. Smith John University of Lodz DUO2020; we will not be able to issue you a VAT invoice otherwise)
- Account holder: University of Lodz
- Bank address: Towarowa 25, Warszawa, Poland
- Bank name: Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA
- Account number (IBAN): PL 16 1240 6292 1111 0010 9716 3043
- SWIFT: PKOPPLPW
Please attach the proof of payment (a bank-generated PDF confirmation will suffice).
Participants who need to receive the VAT invoice are kindly requested to GIVE THE FULL NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE THE VAT invoice and send us your payment confirmation within 7 days of making the payment.
Should you choose to pay with cash on arrival, the VAT invoice will be issued within 14 days of making the payment and sent to your university/institution via the post office.